I own the content on this Web site—it is copyrighted in my name. You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- This website is not a publication of my current or former employers, nor have my current or former employers edited or examined the content. The author(s) of the page are solely responsible for the content.
- The information I provide is on an as-is basis. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use.
- I previously worked at the Georgia Tech Computer Aided Structural Engineering (CASE) Center and have developed software for the commercial software product GT STRUDL.
- I have an Amazon Affiliate account, thus you can assume any link to an Amazon product page is an affiliate link.
- I sometimes review books which I received at no cost in exchange for writing a review. I only post reviews when I am not required to write a positive review. Regardless, when reviewing products I will always clearly state whether I am reviewing a complimentary copy or if I purchased it myself.
- Per FTC guidelines, I do my best to clearly state any other material connections that may influence my writing.
Here is my intent with your data and privacy. It is a statement made in good faith, not a legally binding contract. If you are unsure what something means, please ask.
- Data is used for the express purpose of enabling you to read, respond to, and discover published content topical to this site, and nothing else.
- Data may be kept indefinitely.
- Data is never bartered or sold for commercial gain.
- Data is never given to advertisers.
- Data is given to law enforcement only when legal process is followed.
- Data may be collected by analytic services.
If you have a request or question not covered by these guidelines, please get in touch.